Company prefers not to disclose
1 - 3 years of experience
Job description for Project Officer at The Jakarta Post
The Jakarta Post is one of Indonesia’s most influential newspapers that provides content and services in line with its role as leading media in the country and Southeast Asia (SEA) region. We have been growing since 1983 and have visions to drive transformative change in Indonesia and for Indonesia, through critical reporting; influence; and bold, ethical, responsible, and independent reporting.
The Jakarta Post is currently looking for Project Officer Freelance (Project-based) for 6 months.
1. Prepare, update, and distribute documentation needed to support each team member activities within the project.
2. Use data, information and knowledge to improve, inform and support the delivery of the project, as well as manage issues and risk.
3. Schedule tasks, manage resources and monitor quality to make sure the project is delivered on time.
4. Respond to enquiries from stakeholders, suppliers, other departments and external agencies.
5. Deliver project report and present to all stakeholders.
1. Fluent in English (writing and speaking) and able to deliver group presentation
2. Mastering Microsoft Excel and other office software is a must and able to write project reports
3. Minimum two years of experience in projects involving international institutions
4. Mastering at least one project management application (for example Slack, Trello, etc)
Thank you for applying to The Jakarta Post!
Report This Job
About the company
201 - 500 employees
The Jakarta Post is one of Indonesia’s most influential newspapers that provides content and services in line with its role as a leading media in the country and Southeast Asia (SEA) region. Established on April 25, 1983, The Jakarta Post has the vision to drive transformative change in Indonesia and for Indonesia through bold, ethical, responsible, and independent reporting; critical perspective; and influence. The Post has constantly evolved, providing diversified products in the increasingly digitalized era. The Post’s products are not limited to print newspapers but also to websites and social media. It also provides events such as webinars (IG Live sessions) where readers have access to high-profile speakers and decision-makers; and Master Classes, writing courses that will help your writing and corporate needs. In collaboration with Tenggara Strategics, the Post also provides up-to-date research and intelligence on political, economic and market affairs in Indonesia.
Office addressJl. Palmerah Barat 142-143, Jakarta Pusat, DKI Jakarta 10270, ID