Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
- Degree from a reputed institution in Architecture/Interiors/Project Management (in
- related field)
- Software Skills like AUTOCAD, Sketch-up, Microsoft Office, & Project management Tools
- Highly organized and able to work independently and as a team to multi-task and handle concurrent ongoing projects.
- Possess leadership skills, dynamic work attitude, communication, and high EQ.
- Good project management skills with particular emphasis on managing client relationships and quick troubleshooting