Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
Job description PROJECT MANAGER PT Indonesia Defence Services
- Expertly design and own technical solutions for broad or complex requirements with insightful, strategic approaches.
- Lead technical decisions on the team and functional area.
- Describe, analyze, and convince others about major technical tradeoffs and decisions.
- Formulate project strategy, vision, and roadmaps to ensure we are on the quickest and best path for success.
- Help build scalable processes that standardize information flow and increase operational capacity.
- Completed BEng in Electrical;
- 2+ years experience in project management;
- Communicate in fluent English;
- Desire to learn new technologies and processes;
- Courage to challenge the status quo when logic and reason require it. See something broken? Fix it;
- Strong analytical, conceptual, and problem solving skills with the ability to create original and creative solutions.
- Strong presentation, verbal, and written communications skills.
- Ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority or structure.
- Proven track record of leading functional groups, defining, documenting, and deploying process change and associated systems capabilities.
- Experience working in fast paced development environments.
- Willing to work long hours and weekends as required.
- The opportunity to define engineering culture on a small team;
- Project ownership - take autonomy over core projects;
- Travel to different parts of the nation;