Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
Job description Project Manager (Remote) Haulio
- Manage the engineering development projects and facilitates sprint releases
- Create or analyse business requirements documents and project timelines
- Guides team in time estimating practices and facilitates team estimates
- Drive team iteration execution communicates with management and stakeholders
- Able to do postmortem and root cause analysis to help teams continuously improve their practices to ensure maximum productivity
- Manage other special projects as assigned
- Supports product owner(s) with intra-team dynamics with respect to priorities and scope
- Facilitates daily stand-up, iteration planning, sprint review, and the iteration retrospective
- Capturing feedback from various teams and continuously improve the team’s agile approach.
- Coach Team members in agile frameworks
- Minimum 3 years of project management experience and at least 1 years of scrum master experience
- Demonstrable expertise in agile methodology and frameworks like Scrum, Kanban, etc.
- Thrives in a highly collaborative, fast-paced environment
- Expert in coaching on implementation of agile scrum
- Solid experience working with Architecture teams to assess and size story/epics
- Knowledge of the entire SDLC, Agile Techniques (User Stories, CI/CD, TDD, Continuous Testing, Automated Testing etc.)
- Ability to understand and represent both the business and technology
- Professional certifications in Scrum Master
- 5 days work week