Remote work options
Thanks to technology, we no longer have to be physically present at the office to be productive. Joining our company allows you to work anywhere without place-constraint.
To ensure your health and wellbeing, you have various medical plans to choose from depending on your situation and unique needs. From partial up to full medical coverage, we got you covered.
Job description for Project Manager Intermediate at Glovory
- Determine and define project scope and objectives
- Coordinate with stakes-holder to predict resources needed to reach objectives and manage resources
- Monitor, Control and guide the team to develop products effectively and efficiently.
- Prepare a budget based on the scope of work and resource requirements. Track project costs to meet the budget.
- Develop and manage a detailed project schedule and project plan.
- Provide project updates consistently to various stakeholders about strategy, adjustments, and progress
- Utilize industry best practices, techniques, and standards throughout the entire project execution.
- Monitor progress and make adjustments as needed.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in the Project Management field.
- Experience seeing projects through the full life cycle
- Experienced in creating a comprehensive update project report on time
- Strong familiarity with project management software tools, methodologies, and best practices
- Proven ability to complete projects according to outlined scope, budget, and timeline
- Understanding waterfall, agile, scrum and other project management methods is a must
- Strong understanding of system analysis
- Good understanding of OKR (Objective Key Result)
- Familiar with Online Productivity & Project Management tools such us Notion, ActiveCollabs, Everhour, GitHub, etc
- Proven ability to solve problems creatively
- Excellent analytical skills
- Excellent English both oral and written.