Job description for Project Management Intern at Consulting Group - Asia Insight Pte Ltd
- Be part of an exciting business! The candidate will get detailed, hands-on exposure into the workings of a market research consultancy from an operations perspective, and learn the ropes of the corporate world.
- This role is not about making copies or filing paper; you will be given real-life commercial projects to work on under the guidance of mentors.
- Candidates with a strong track record at internship level will be favorably considered for a full-time role.
- Assist Project Managers in all aspects of research projects, such as fieldwork planning & supervision, recruitment, screening of respondents, project management, etc.
- Opportunities for first-hand exposure to focus groups, ethnographic studies, in-depth interviews, etc., and other meetings where clients are present
- Interest in operations, project management
- Well-versed in MS Excel
- Proficient in English
- Strong interpersonal skills