Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
Job description Program Operations Intern (3 to 6 months) CuriousCore
- Assisting in the delivery and innovation of operations for our coaching and training programs (30%)
- Optimising our onboarding processes for workshops and programs (20%)
- Consolidating and analysing learning experience evaluation data (15%)
- Preparing notes for our coaching clients (15%)
- Administrative and logistics support of our workshops and programs (10%)
- Event/Program management and self-directed learning (10%)
- Free access to our monthly virtual training course on UX design and video learning.
- Free access to LinkedIn Learning and Udemy courses that are beneficial to your duties.
- Work from home at least two days a week.
- Work in a vibrant co-working space in SCAPE with a well-stocked pantry.
- Sponsored lunch every other week with the entire CuriousCore team!
- Project management and client success skills, through the lens of an education/training company that serves adult learners and FORTUNE 500 companies (e.g. Prudential).
- Learning Experience Evaluation
- Data Collection, Preparation and Analysis
- Service Excellence
- Programme Management
- Operational Excellence
- Learn to be an effective executive and team player through performance management frameworks like Agile principles. We constantly strive to be a high-performing team that puts our people and customers first.
- Remote work options
- Free food and beverages
- Personal development benefits
- Team building events