Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
Job description Product Owner Pt Nyala Inovasi Properti
- Ensure that the team always has an adequate amount of prior prepared tasks to work on
- Plan and prioritize product feature backlog and development for the product
- Define product vision, road-map and growth opportunities
- Lead the planning product release plans and set expectations for delivery of new functionalities
- Provide an active role in mitigating impediments impacting successful team completion of Release / Sprint Goals
- Research and analyze market, the users, and the roadmap for the product
- Keep abreast with Agile / Scrum best practices and new trends
- Collaborate with UI / UX team, product team, and product leaders to establish timeline workflows and goals
- Iterate tasks with UI / UX teams and be able to communicate the scenarios, screen design, customer journeys and wire-frames.
- Analyze the effectiveness of the current features and define ways to improve them in order to reduce failure rates, increase usage and improve booking conversion rates based on analytics data and good understanding of customer needs.
- Work closely with the design & development teams to explain requirements of new features and change requests for current features.
- Closely manage the rollout of all product requirements with focus on both quality and time to market.
- Bachelor's computer science, or related field
- 2 years experience as a product owner, business analyst, or in a related field
- Solid understanding of the product life cycle
- Experience in using JIRA
- Comfortable working with multiple teams
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to build strong interpersonal relationships with business analysts, UI/UX team, leadership, senior management, and internal and external stakeholders
- Works well under pressure has the ability to work within stringent timelines and to collaborate across departments to achieve results.
- A strong focus on detail, with the proven ability to ensure data and related reports are thorough and totally reliable.
- Must be a strong and enthusiastic team player with excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Experience with business users and able to translate business requirement into software requirements.
- Koala Pro
- Koala Living
- Koala Listing