Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
- Responsible for the entire life of a product from beginning to end.
- Develop a strategic plan to create and manufacture the product, targets the consumer audience for the product and creates tactical methods of promoting the product to consumers.
- Create advertising and marketing strategies
- Capable of working with many departments, including sales, research and development, advertising, public relations a
- Graduate Bachelor Degree
- Having min 2 years experience in the same fiels
- Highly motivated, disciplined and able to work under pressure with minimum supervision.
- Demonstrate high service attitude with good analytical thinking, judgement and problem solving skills.
- Leadership skills
- Have good analytical abilities and outstanding time management skills.
- Computer skills, along with other technical capabilities, are necessary.
- Be able to build and scale with a focus on execution.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Having common business sense, marketing knowledge and the ability to handle detailed logistics.