Job description for Product Manager (Junior / Intern) at Holistics Software
What will you be doing & learning
Who we are looking for
The skills and experience you need
- Have strong Product / Problem Solving / Analytical / Marketing / UX / Insight-driven mindsets.
- Have a Computer Science background or relevant technical experience is a plus. If you don't, you should have a basic understanding of data analytics.
- Can collaborate well with both internal (engineering, design, marketing) and external stakeholders (users, customers) to build the products and drive towards the team objectives.
- You are always eager to learn and grow, entrepreneurial and self-driven.
- Great English writing and communication skills.
- Bonus: Have experience in building and launching tech products.
- Bonus: Have experience conducting users research to get qualitative insight and analyzing data to inform product decisions.
Why You'll Love Working
- Weekly TED talks to expand skills and knowledge.
- Yearly budget to support personal and professional growth, well-beings and interest cultivations.
- 24/7 Healthcare Insurance, Periodic Medical Checkup.
- Salary regular reviews, 13-month Bonus.
- Stock Options for high-contributing individuals.
- A flexible work culture, Regular reviews, Remote policy.
- 14 Annual leaves/year, 14 Sick leaves/year, Children care leave policy.
- Weekly happy hours. Company trip and company-organized events.
- MacBook (or Laptop) Grant
- Mechanical Keyboard + Razer Mouse
- Big-screen monitor(s)
- Flexible work hours
- Health and wellness benefits
- Parental/family leave
- Medical coverage
- Personal development benefits
- Team building events