Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
Job description Product Manager - Data Analytics and CRM Lifepal
- Define and execute a holistic strategy to meet the tech goals of Lifepal
- Break down complex problems and drive solutions through product development
- Create database solutions to handle complex and critical data sets
- Build dashboards to simplify presentation of data to key stakeholders
- Drive all aspects of the product life cycle and collaboration b/w the tech, product and design teams
- Creating implementation and monitoring & evaluation plans for your respective work pieces
- Ensure Research and Documentation to institutionalise technical processes.
- At least 2-3 years of work experience in technical/data product management.
- At least 1 years of work experience in data analytics and reporting
- Agile Development (Day-to-day prioritisation and debottlenecking with engineers)
- Efficiency in Product Detailing, such as: well designed user stories with functional requirements.
- The candidate will be required to document design principles for maximum proficiency and define Product Success Metrics
- Knowledge of using YouTrack, Zeplin, Draw.io/Lucid, Google Suite, Microsoft Excel, Powerpoint and SQL Databases
- Knowledge of Machine learning, customer analytics is bonus
- Demonstrated experience in managing stakeholder expectations and driving outcomes
- Strategic thinking and problem-solving skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills (both bhasha and english)
- Ability to maintain a calm and positive attitude and to work productively despite heavy workload, competing priorities, complex problems, and tight deadlines
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential situations/information with discretion
- Flexible work hours
- Health and wellness benefits
- Medical coverage