Flexible work hours
Productivity curve is not something steady and consistent as it depends on each person's unique traits and preferences. At our company, as long as your team is in sync and your goal is hit, you can flexibly decide when you want to work.
Remote work options
Thanks to technology, we no longer have to be physically present at the office to be productive. Joining our company allows you to work anywhere without place-constraint.
To ensure your health and wellbeing, you have various medical plans to choose from depending on your situation and unique needs. From partial up to full medical coverage, we got you covered.
Every employee is an invaluable asset to any team; that's why we want to help you grow. Level up your skills and expertise through our professional co-development programs with notable organizations. We will cover the cost.
Must have skills
Job description for Procurement Assistant (6 months Contract) at Vopak Terminals Singapore Pte Ltd
- When required, requesting quotes from single or multiple suppliers. Typical activities are: request for quotes, call offs from framework agreements and contribute to monitoring of timely delivery.
- Execute all purchasing within the OpCo in accordance with the Tactical Procurement Procedure, policies and operational excellence standards.
- Effectively execute the relevant S&P steps in the P2P process (Request, Approve, Order, Expedite and Receive) in order to get the right service/product at the right place at the right time.
- Effectively use the supporting ERP system. Key user for OCS system.
- Support the manager S&P in structurally managing the supplier base, especially regarding periodical supplier performance measurement and document management as part of the Supplier Management Program.
- Support in periodically measuring and analysing processes and their performance/results by measuring global and local KPIs (e.g. P2P, savings, contractor safety, etc.). Contribute in discussions on recommendations to improve the performance.