Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
Job description PHP Developer PT Mitla Itlaboratory Indonesia
- Graduate from reputable university of computer science and ICT, Minimum GPA 3.00 with minimum 2 years of Software development experience. (Fresh Graduates are welcome)
- Development skills
- English language proficiency (minimum TOEFL score: 450)
- Prefer to careful and patient person
- Software development
- Responsible for code, test, and debug computer programs under the supervision of an IT manager.
- Analyze, design, and write specifications for basic programs.
- Create correct technical documentation.
- Contract employee for 6 months (can be permanent employee)
- Immediately / Indefinite period
- Monday to Thursday from 7:30 to 16:30, including one-hour lunch break and Pray time
- Friday from 7:30 to 17:00 including one and a half hour break and Friday pray time
- Get insurance from BPJS Kesehatan and BPJS Ketenagakerjaan
- Transportation allowance
- Medical coverage