Personal and professional development are equally important for us. We have prepared various personal development programs related to hobbies, interpersonal as well as soft skills, and many more.
Our company simply cannot function well without teams of people working together. That said, we provide numerous team-building activities and events for you and your team to nurture meaningful relationships between every individual.
Join us and get plenty of other benefits that you can enjoy as we build our dreams together.
Must have skills
Job description for Personal Assistant at Pt Tns Raksasa Indonesia
- Employee Gathering
- Allowance overtime
- Medical check
- Minimum 2 years experiences as Personal Assistant to CEO, or relevant experience.
- Minimum D3 qualification in secretarial major.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks while staying organized.
- Proficiency in Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
- Resided in West Jakarta.
- Smart & fast learner.
- Strong communication and human-relation skills.
- Act as point of contact between BOD, clients, employees and other stakeholders.
- Manage information flow in a timely and accurate manner.
- Chase responses to requests and emails to/from BOD.
- Manage BODs calendar, set up meetings and accurately take minutes from meetings.
- prepare materials, packets and presentations for BOD’s meetings,
- Organise the logistics of board meetings and other key internal meetings.
- Coordinate and distribute notes at management meetings as requested.
- Type up notes of the BOD as requested.
- Organise and arrange venues for all other meetings requested by BOD.
- Screen and direct phone calls and distribute correspondence, as well as opening, sorting and distributing incoming emails.
- Handling basic bookkeeping tasks and provide general administrative support.
- Filing and retrieving corporate records, documents, and reports.
- Researching and conducting data to prepare documents for review and presentation by BOD.
- Greeting visitors and deciding if they should be able to meet with BOD.
- Using various software, including word processing, spreadsheets, databases, and presentation software.
- Reading and analyzing incoming memos, submissions, and distributing them as needed.
- Making travel arrangements for BOD.