Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
About This Role
What You’ll Be Doing
- Entrusted to deliver end-to-end onboarding to offboarding process for Glintstars in the target markets, through junior people operations partners
- Driving a high performing team to achieve PT Objectives & Key Results (OKRs)
- Focused on ensuring utilization of newly launched HRIS and data management
- Working closely with BU Leaders to execute market expansion and deliver support related to people matters
Why You Should Join Us
- Solving real problems - We are in the thick of helping to scale a rapidly growing start-up, and this gives us plenty of opportunities for collaborative problem-solving, alongside continuous learning and growth. As valued partners, we work closely with our leadership team and people managers to shape the right retention and people development initiatives and efforts for team members based business and people strategy, market practice and competitiveness as well as comply with local labour law
- Impact - We’re building up the People function and capabilities across the company in order to truly put people at the heart of what we do, and we are always looking to do things better. This means we are able to make a positive, immediate impact, every single day!
- Solid regional exposure - Glints has offices in SG, ID (JKT and BT), VN and TW, and we hire remote talent from all over the world.
- Our team - The People team are a mission-driven, outcomes-focused bunch that just want to deliver the best for Glints and our Glintstars. We are also extremely fun-loving - the work may be tough, but that doesn’t stop us from having fun doing it!
Who We Are Looking For
- Min. of 5 years of experience in HR
- Min. of 3 years in a managerial capacity within HR
- A good command of English (spoken and written)
- A team player who has a keen sense of mission and embodies our RIIBCOH values
- A self-starter who is able to deliver quality outcomes at speed
- Highly adaptable and personally organised
Who We Are
- Relentlessly Resourceful: Whatever it takes, just make it happen (ethically)
- Integrity: Have courage, be guided by the truth, don’t be afraid
- Impact: Missionaries, not mercenaries
- Beginners’ Mindset: Stay humble, don’t be attached to ego
- Customer Obsessed: Customers First
- Ownership: Care intensely about the mission and take responsibility
- High Standards: Dream big and deliver epic outcomes fast
Where we work
- Remote work options
- Paid unlimited leave