Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
- Conduct live online classes for English and English Literature at Secondary and/or PreTertiary levels,
- Create curriculum content that is in line with both our education framework for an online, data-driven approach to teaching and the different syllabus for Secondary and/or Pre-Tertiary English and English Literature,
- Collaborate with Tenopy’s specialist teams to develop and refine our pedagogy, methodology, and technology.
- Part-time positions available,
- Bachelor’s degree in English, English Literature, Linguistics, Philosophy, Law, History, or Journalism preferred. A Post-graduate Diploma in Education is not required. Final year undergraduates are welcome to apply,
- Experience in a teaching or tutoring role at Secondary and/or Pre-Tertiary level (GCE O’ Levels, A’ Levels, IP or IB syllabus) for English and/or English Literature preferred, but not required,
- Experience in curriculum design for English or English Literature valuable, but not required,
- Must be able to conduct class (from office or home) on some weekday nights and/or weekends.
- Flexible work hours
- Remote work options