Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
- If you agree with Witty Mitty's positive, fun, exploratory learning and believe in our values
- If you need teaching exposure and want to make a financial difference while studying
- If you are not experienced in teaching but passionate for impactful teaching
- Classroom Management - You will be responsible for leading and conducting a class of up to 15 students. We will provide a training on how to manage the class while still ensuring each child receives personalized attention.
- Valuable Teaching Experience - You will have first-hand experience in educating and impacting children 5 - 12 years old.
- New skills! - We will equip you with all the necessary skills to conduct your classes within our standard.
- If you have coding skills, please feel free to reach out to us!
- Commitment to teach at least 2 lessons (1 hr / 1.5hr per lesson) per week for 6 months 3.00 pm - 5.00 pm on weekdays (schedule may change within terms).
- Commitment to attend instructor training sessions prior to teaching the class
- Ensure adequate preparation & logistic knowledge for each lesson.
- Take charge and lead a class of up to 15 active, inquisitive minds.
- Ensure the students' safety and fun experience during the class!
- Fun and Energetic - Our classes are fun, high-energy and dynamic. We hope you are too!
- Passionate to impact kids through our classes - You enjoy spending time working with kids. Prior experience is a definite plus. This role requires a high degree of independence, drive and passion towards life-long learning.
- Good Communication Skills - As an instructor, you will be responsible for communicating and breaking down key concepts to young children.
- Willing to keep on learning - We are looking for people who are passionate about self improvement from time to time. You will be the one directly involved in Inspiring the next generation of life-long learners.
- Responsible - We are looking for those who understand responsibility and professionalism when it comes to showing up at the job on time. Your good working ethic is crucial in landing this job as you are set to be a role model for the young students.
- Singaporean / PR only