Job description for Operations Manager at First Sight International Pte Ltd
- Develop and implement preventive/corrective programs for M&E installations
- Manage a team of in-house technician, requisite M&E equipment/parts and attend to complaints relating to M&E services.
- Develop and implement fire emergency plan, fire safety audit, plan for surveillance systems and carpark facilities to achieve highest standard of safety
- Requisite safety equipment and parts as well as follow up and investigate incidents or complaints relating to fire safety in the customers’ estate and premise facilities
- Follow through the tender, evaluation and recommendation of service or term contracts, as well as its administration and management
- Conduct general inspection to identify services for rectification and oversee sub-contractors’ performance in accordance with contractual work scope and timeline of completion.
- Help project managers in the arrangement and analysis of projects and scheduling of reports on projectAny ad-hoc duties as assigned
- Good and effective communication skills
- Possess good leadership ability, as well as ability to work as part of a team or even lead a team
- Good analytical and organizational abilities
- The ability to multitask and strategize in different situations
- Ability to work and carry out projects within a stipulated time frame or deadline
- Ability to be proactive and also to foresee events and react appropriately towards them