Must have skills
Job description for Office Administrator (Part-time) at Arrow
- Develop and implement company-wide office policies and procedures for office administration and record-keeping
- General upkeep and cleanliness of office space, including office assets, IT equipment and devices.
- Responsible for office logistics, office procurement, and maintenance
- Fast response to internal and external queries, handle requests from stakeholders as independently as possible and address confidential matters correctly
- Work with People Partner on organising staff engagement and welfare activities and events, along with other administrative duties
- Arrange travel accommodations for local and overseas team members, for required business trips in an economical and timely fashion, including airfare and hotel bookings etc.
- Minimum 3 years of work experience in related field
- Advanced proficiency in MS Office, Google Suite (Docs, Slides, Sheets)
- Ability to manage internal and external correspondence.
- Organised individual and meticulous with eye for details
- Demonstrates sensitivity to cross-cultural communication
- Comfortable with ambiguity and working in a fast paced environment
- Able to commit 3 days a week, office hours (9am to 6pm)
- Able to commit for at least 6 months and may be convertible to full-time
- Work location: Chinatown / Outram