Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
Job description for Network Engineer at PT Bobobox Mitra Indonesia
- Design the best solution to manage hundreds or thousands of routers, firewalls, switches, access points, attendance machines, CCTVs, PCs, printers, and other devices.
- Install, configure, manage and maintain all installed systems, infrastructure, devices across regions or cities.
- Proactively ensure the highest levels of systems and infrastructure availability.
- Find out potential bottlenecks, identify possible solutions, and implement those fixes.
- Maintain security, backup, and redundancy strategies.
- Write and maintain custom scripts to increase system efficiency and lower the human intervention time on any tasks.
- Supervise and train junior team members.
- Liaise with vendors and other IT personnel for problem resolution
- Humility, zero egos, and excellent collaborative spirit. We are all here to learn and grow together as a team.
- Eagerness to learn, eagerness to help, eagerness to share.
- Strong logical thinking.
- Comfortable working up and down the technology stack.
- Curiosity to explore creative solutions and try new things.
- Great sense of ownership, urgency, and self-driven.
- Proven experience in managing large scale servers and networks.
- Proven working experience in installing, configuring and troubleshooting Windows or UNIX/Linux based environments.
- Solid experience in the administration, maintenance and performance tuning of any kind of network devices.
- Experience with monitoring systems.
- Solid scripting skills (e.g., shell scripts, Python) (is a plus)
- Solid networking knowledge (OSI network layers, TCP/IP).
- Willingness to work in Bandung office.