Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
- Helping our user (students, parents, & teachers) by maintaining App for academic purposes
- Doing bug fixing of current Android App and iOS App.
- Developing new modules and features according to user's need.
- Have a strong analytical and coding skill.
- Published at least one app to Google Play Store or Apple App Store. Can be a team product or individual product.
- Have a good time management to fulfill the deadlines.
- Experienced in building application using React Native /Flutter [it's okay if you don't, we will give you resources to learn]
- Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON.
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Youthful team (max 29 years old!)
- at least 6 weeks of paid holiday every year [that's a lot! ;) ]
- Learning environment
- Hospitality that will make you think twice to leave.
- Free-flow snacks!
- A very good salary
- So much fun!