Flexible work hours
Productivity curve is not something steady and consistent as it depends on each person's unique traits and preferences. At our company, as long as your team is in sync and your goal is hit, you can flexibly decide when you want to work.
Remote work options
Thanks to technology, we no longer have to be physically present at the office to be productive. Joining our company allows you to work anywhere without place-constraint.
Ever feel stuck with your career? We don't hire you simply because we needed to fill an empty slot. Together, we will help you shape and grow your career so you can progress further and rediscover your true sense of purpose at work.
Unexpected things may happen at unexpected times. We cover basic insurance costs for you and your loved ones in case of emergencies or unfortunate events. You can also upgrade your plan any time you want.
Job description for Medical Representative at Nalagenetics
- Organising appointments and meetings with community- and hospital-based healthcare staff
- Conduct troubleshooting and acquire HCP feedback about the product
- Identifying and establishing new business
- Negotiating contracts
- Demonstrating or presenting products to healthcare staff including doctors, nurses and pharmacists
- Undertaking relevant research
- Meeting both the business and scientific needs of healthcare professionals
- Maintaining detailed records
- Attending and organizing trade exhibitions, conferences and meetings
- Managing budgets
- Reviewing sales performance
- Writing reports and other documents
- Healthcare and product knowledge
- Excellent communication skills
- Physician facing experience
- Biomed experience
- Our focus in pharmacogenomics (one vertical) rather than a platform play
- Our commitment to building the largest database of safety and efficacy of prescription in Asia to truly build a knowledge base that is built from the ground-up
- Our commitment to work with clinicians, rather than "disrupting" or "replacing" them