Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
Job description Marketing / Social Media Content Intern Heavenluxe
- Develop, implement and manage social media content.
- Execute digital campaigns on social media platforms within budgets by developing engaging, creative, innovative content for regularly scheduled post, which drive website/marketplaces traffic and promote brand focused messages.
- Measure the success of every social media campaign (A/B Testing)
- Create dynamic written blog articles, graphic, and video content
- Planning and scheduling of weekly content postings digitally
- Forge stronger relationships with our influencers and PR companies in developing marketing campaigns
- Conduct market research and analysis to evaluate trends on brand awareness and competition ventures
- 5 days’ work week. 10am - 7pm.
- At least a Diploma/ Degree in E-Commerce/Marketing/Business Management or its equivalent
- Energetic, collaborative and results-oriented self-starter
- Ability to work in fast-paced, digitally-centric environment
- Creative, organize and technologically savvy
- Knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator
- Knowledge of product photography/videography will be an advantage
- Able to work independently and flexible
- Deep interest in E-Commerce
- Singaporeans/PR may apply
- Flexible work hours
- Free food and beverages
- Personal development benefits