Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
Job description Marketing Lead PolicyPal
- Own and lead the overall marketing strategy development
- Conceptualize, plan and direct better execution and optimization of targeting, creative, media, and budget allocation to maximize results
- Spearhead and drive the conceptualization, planning and execution of innovative, 360-marketing activities to achieve sales, leads conversion and new customer acquisition
- Planning and executing viral marketing campaigns across social media platforms and drive content creation as part of the marketing funnel
- Coordinate campaign timings, content and delivery with owners of other active channels (eg organic social, PR, paid social, retention)
- Develop, manage and monitor the overall budget to maximize marketing ROI for respective initiatives for better optimization in strategies
- Plan, build and execute a cohesive strategy that drives sign-up users, and engages them at positive ROI
- Work collaboratively across teams and ensure clear communication to provide strategy and inputs to drive business conversion
- Support and manage ad hoc key projects and/or marketing initiatives
- Support in requests related to data crunching and analysis.
- At least 5 years of relevant B2C marketing experience, experience in B2B is a plus
- Prior marketing experience is highly preferred with ability to demonstrate measurable results from previous work experience in marketing
- Results-oriented in tracking one’s progress and performance against department and company’s priorities
- Proficient in Facebook Ads Manager and Google Ads, familiarity with Google Analytics is a bonus.
- Agility to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic startup environment, goal and performance-driven and comfortable to manage multiple campaigns simultaneously
- Experienced in as well as using CRM and other marketing tools. Prior experience using Hubspot is a plus
- Strong growth mindset with process-oriented thinking to solve problems creatively