Remote work options
Thanks to technology, we no longer have to be physically present at the office to be productive. Joining our company allows you to work anywhere without place-constraint.
Our company simply cannot function well without teams of people working together. That said, we provide numerous team-building activities and events for you and your team to nurture meaningful relationships between every individual.
Every employee is an invaluable asset to any team; that's why we want to help you grow. Level up your skills and expertise through our professional co-development programs with notable organizations. We will cover the cost.
This job post is managed by
Job description for Marketing Intern at DSTNCT Pte Ltd
- Integrated Marketing
- Products and Platforms
- Social and Content
- Data & Technology
- Working with agency colleagues to devise an advertising campaign that meets the client's brief and budget;
- Presenting alongside agency colleagues (particularly the Account Manager), the campaign ideas and budget to the client;
- Working with the Account Manager to brief media, creative and research staff and assisting with the formulation of marketing strategies;
- Ensuring that communication flows effectively;
- Negotiating with clients and agency staff about the details of campaigns;
- Writing client reports;
- Monitoring the effectiveness of campaigns;
- Undertaking administration tasks;
- Arranging and attending meetings;
- Making 'pitches', along with other agency staff, to try to win new business for the agency.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- A proactive attitude, with the ability to use initiative;
- Excellent organisational skills;
- The ability to work under pressure and assimilate large quantities of information quickly, while maintaining attention to detail; drive;
- Effective teamworking skills;
- Influencing and negotiation skills;
- Oral and written communication skills;
- Commercial awareness;
- A passion for advertising and an understanding of what makes a good advertisement;
- A willingness to learn;
- Resilience, to enable you to deal with problems and constructive criticism;
- IT literacy and an awareness of how the industry is developing in light of new communication technologies.
- Monitoring the effectiveness of advertising campaigns.