Company prefers not to disclose
1 - 3 years of experience
Job description for Marketing Executive at SOLS Energy
- Assist in the formulation of strategies to build a lasting digital connection with consumers
- Conceive and develop efficient and intuitive marketing strategies and provide creative ideas for content marketing and update website
- Organise and oversee advertising/communication campaigns (social media, TV etc.), exhibitions and promotional events to increase company and brand awareness
- Conduct market research and analysis to evaluate trends, brand awareness and competition ventures
- Prepare online newsletters and promotional emails and organise their distribution through various channels
- Initiate and control surveys to assess customer requirements and dedication
- Maintain relationships with media vendors and publishers to ensure collaboration in promotional activities
- Measure performance of digital marketing efforts using a variety of Web analytics tools (Google Analytics, WebTrends etc.)
- Collaborate with managers in preparing budgets and monitoring expenses
Report This Job
About the company
51 - 200 employees
The core belief of SOLS Energy is that everyone deserves better. This is seen from the installers of Malaysia’s first solar academy graduates to customer success personnel who handle your enquiries.
This continues from the marketing person who charts the path of the company’s communication to the public and to the customers who will save on their electricity bills and be responsible to the mother earth.
SOLS Energy believes in being responsible to all, including our planet, so we strive to give you the best service, equipment, and pricing. We believe in win-win-win situations whereby everyone gains something.
We believe that customers deserve the best value for money, so we use only the very best of tier 1 equipment and materials that come with an extended warranty because we believe that the customers deserve better.
With more than 850 residential projects and installations amounting to more than 6MW in the last eight years, SOLS Energy is the market leader in this segment.
When you choose SOLS Energy, you’re not merely a customer but a partner to us in striving to make the world a better place for our future generations. For that, we thank you.
Office address1Petaling Commerz and Residential Condos 1-9, Jalan 1C/149, Off Jalan Sungai Besi, 57100 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia