Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
- Monitor effective benchmarks for measuring the impact of Social Media programs. Analyse, review, and report on effectiveness of campaigns in an effort to maximise results
- Work with other departments to develop social media timelines coinciding with new product releases, ad campaigns, or other brand messages
- Monitor competitor activity within social media spaces
- Maintaining website and looking at data analytics
- Updating customer databases and using a customer relationship management (CRM) system
- Plan and monitor company presence on social media
- Develop and produce engaging, creative, innovative content including videos, mailing list content, EDM, and blog posts for regular scheduled posts based on the company’s marketing calendar.
- Keep abreast of events and trends in the industry
- Develop new marketing initiatives and events to keep the brand relevant
- Manage event set up and execution
- Logistical shipping support
- Assist and support production as required
- Any other tasks assigned by the Management
- Flexible work hours
- Remote work options