Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
Job description for Marketing Communications Intern at Park Hotel Group
- Enhance the brand’s reputation through media relations, marketing strategies, storytelling, partnerships as well as the development and use of creative content on various channels including traditional offline and online media and social media.
- Manage the brand’s owned marketing channels including below-the-line platforms such as in-restaurant collaterals, and online platforms including brand website, online third-party sites etc. Ensure that content including facts and images are up to date and accurate.
- Develop and produce promotional collaterals including EDMs, Posters, Flyers, and etc. to drive footfall
- Ensure the smooth execution of F&B promotions and tactical activations.
- Coordinate with various internal departments and external agencies on promotions, collaterals and advertising
- Negotiations for marketing partnerships, barter deals and sponsorships.
- Develop and curate an up-to-date library of creative assets including photos that feature and rightly represent the brands, venue and menu offerings.
- Manage the press office function for the group including and not limited to pitching to the media, drafting press releases, preparing media kits/briefs and facilitating media enquiries/interviews.
- Monitor and track earned media coverage about the group as well as efficacy of marketing initiatives not limited to advertising on print, social media, digital and etc.
- Collaborate with Corporate Marketing and Communications division to ensure consistent messaging and application of brand guidelines for all group marketing communications collaterals and materials
- Bachelor’s degree or currently working towards a bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, or a related field
- Proficient with the use of Microsoft Office (Excel, Outlook)
- Previous experience with the use of Adobe Creative Cloud or other graphic design platform, and social media management tools a plus
- Applied understanding of basic marketing principles
- Familiarity with major social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, etc.)
- Creative problem-solving skills
- Self-starter with ability to work independently
- Comfortable with multitasking in a deadline-driven environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills