Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
Job description Marketing Communications Executive (Contract) Park Hotel Group
- Assist in the development and implementation of brand as well as marketing communication campaigns and initiatives including but not limited to copywriting, building eDM, project coordination, etc.
- Manage the Group’s social media channels, including creating content, community engagement, etc., with guidance from the social media and content marketing lead
- Coordinate the production of brand and corporate marketing communications collateral such as the company website, brochures, videos, exhibitions/trade shows, presentations, and corporate gifts
- Draft press releases, speeches, prepare press kits as well as maintain the Group’s online media centre and media database
- Develop internal communications content to help drive team member engagement, with guidance from the internal communications lead.
- Assist with new hotels opening and rebranding projects, asset enhancement programmes and F&B brand/concept revamps.
- Proofreading and editing, where necessary, of department agreements and contracts.
- Support corporate marketing communications initiatives that impacts the success and performance of the department.
- Attend to any other tasks/projects that may be assigned from time to time by the Supervisor.
- 1-2 years of relevant work experience preferred
- Degree in Business, Marketing, Communications, or related field
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Excellent command of written and spoken English. Professional fluency in Chinese will be an advantage
- Social media enthusiast who is familiar with various static and animated shareable formats
- Good attention to detail and accuracy
- Remote work options
- Health and wellness benefits
- Medical coverage