Personal and professional development are equally important for us. We have prepared various personal development programs related to hobbies, interpersonal as well as soft skills, and many more.
Our company simply cannot function well without teams of people working together. That said, we provide numerous team-building activities and events for you and your team to nurture meaningful relationships between every individual.
Join us and get plenty of other benefits that you can enjoy as we build our dreams together.
Must have skills
Job description for Marketing Communication (Intern) at Bithour Production
- Generate more traffic and leads to agency
- Create digital ads (Facebook, Instagram, Google Ads)
- Maintain social media with freelancer and other third-parties
- Do research internal and brands (market share, competitors, etc.)
- Make strategical plans and campaigns
- Copywrite the emails, website, proposals, pitch, etc.
- Partnership with parties
- Make sure the KPI (key performance indicator) is derived on time effectively
- Generate interesting contents and confident to be a content creator
- Pitch to clients and provide information through presentation
- Create MoU for partners and clients
- Having min 3+ experience as a marketing/brand/product strategist or similar role
- Experiences running successful integrated marketing campaigns and a real thirst for the marketing ecosystem;
- Solid knowledge of analytics/campaign performance measurement as well to set strategic KPI
- A problem solver with a can-do spirit with the ability to think strategically and laterally
- Women 19-25 years old
- Live in Jakarta
- Proficient in English
- Creative and high-initiative
- Critical thinking and research based decision
- Understand basic design
- Have a high negotiation skills and communication skills
- Digital marketing skills
- High network with other marketers