Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
Job description Marketing Communication Associate Rata Id
- Create creative promotional material brief for all marketing channels.
- Conduct research and evaluate key audiences target market and also RATA members (internal).
- Develop a monthly campaign alongside other team members.
- On time delivery and zero error for all visuals by coordinating with other team members (on seasonal/Monthly campaigns and programs)
- Ensure quality by proofreading each promotional materials before up running.
- Create regular reports on marketing programs, including post-event reports, regular status reports, and analysis.
- Bachelor’s Degree of Marketing Communication, Advertising, Business or any related field.
- Experience minimum 3 years as Marketing Communication in a Marketing Agency/tech company is preferable.
- Social Media planning (both organic content and Ads): Instagram, Facebook, Youtube, TikTok.
- Knowledge in using WordPress, CMS, FB Ads, and email marketing.
- Active in social media and knowledgeable about current influencer and digital trends.
- Remote work options
- Health and wellness benefits
- Parental/family leave
- Medical coverage
- Personal development benefits