Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
Job description Marketing & Partnership Specialist Uprint.id
- Must have skills: marketing, communication, partnership & brand collaboration.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s Degree, Master’s Degree/Post Graduate Degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management, Commerce, Marketing or equivalent.
- At least 3 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position
- Developing and maintaining relationships with existing partners
- Exploring opportunities to bring new potential partners
- Support the management of current portfolio of business partnerships
- Research and manage the pipeline of prospective business partners, assisting at new business meetings
- Provide on-going administrative support, including reporting and planning
- Coordinating with legal consultant for any cases
- Review and prepare legal contracts and other related documents to support various business activities, including to participate in any negotiation relating with her/his area of resposibilites.
- Update any regulations realted to business activites to ensure those activities are implemented as related updated regulation
- Manage all marketing materials, website updates, and social media presence on behalf of the Company
- Proactively generate ways to advance the Company brand in industry trade publications, digital media, speaking opportunities, conference participation and other forms of advertising
- Create & implement the annual marketing plan budget