Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
Job description Machine Learning Intern – Computer Vision, Imaging, Video & Audio Wismut Labs Pte. Ltd.
- Singapore Citizen or Singapore Permanent Resident;
- Full-time matriculated student from a Singapore-based institute of higher learning;
- Three- or six-months, full-time internship.
- Evaluate state-of-the-art content generation / augmentation approaches.
- Design and implement proof-of-concept solutions for content generation / augmentation.
- Train machine-learning models on real-world data-sets.
- Write production-grade software.
- Specialisation in computer science, machine learning, statistics, mathematics or related field;
- Proficient in using at least one of the following: Keras, TensorFlow, Torch/PyTorch, mxnet, or any other Deep Learning framework;
- Proficiency with public cloud-computing environments (preferably Amazon Web Services);
- Proficient with best practices around software development, modeling and validation;
- Experience developing software in C/C++/Java/Python/Scala (Python strongly preferred);
- Experience in handling real-world data sets through project work, internships or employment;
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices and best practices for the full software development life cycle (such as coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations);
- Ability to work independently with minimal oversight.
- Flexible working hours (except for daily standup meetings)
- Wismut Labs' CTO
- Flexible work hours
- Remote work options