To ensure your health and wellbeing, you have various medical plans to choose from depending on your situation and unique needs. From partial up to full medical coverage, we got you covered.
Must have skills
Job description for Logistic Staff at LuxeHouze
- Assist the team for the whole logistic management process
- Responsible for stocking shelves, organizing cartons, and performing inventory counts
- Follow sales order to prepare goods stated for shipment
- Responsible for all routine vehicle maintenance of the delivery
- Provide support to the Finance and Sales Department in servicing clients as required
- Responsible for the coordination of incoming goods and daily dispatches as per requirements
- Follow procedures in processing all non-conforming goods or returns as required
- Provide support in the planning and tracking of the shipment of finished orders.
- Responsible for keeping appropriate documentation and logs to support all planned finalized orders
- Responsible for providing accurate reports to track performance and enable decision making
- Actively participate in continuous improvement and problem-solving activities within the unit.
- Min. 2 years of experience working in logistics, warehouse, or transportation operations
- Experienced in handling shipments overseas and/or international forwarding services is a plus
- Sound knowledge of shipping processes and metrics.
- Ability to handle and maneuver fragile stock with ease.
- Strong communication, memorization, and teamwork skills.
- Outstanding organizational and investigative abilities.
- Capacity to perform your duties diligently, particularly during stressful periods.
- Physically fit and mobile.