Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
- Vibrant Working Culture with friendly colleagues
- Millennial working environment with open concept office
- Career Opportunities
- Coordinate between AYP Singapore HQ, overseas branches, and other law firms concerning legal matters including but not limited to compliance and cross-border issues.
- Provide legal advice, conduct legal research and analysis for various areas including employment law, intellectual property law, conflict of law, and company law.
- Draft and review commercial contracts which includes license agreements, services agreements, and joint ventures.
- Assist in managing corporate secretarial affairs of AYP Group include incorporating and restructuring business initiatives.
- Perform other duties and projects as assigned.
- Have completed your legal studies and/or are looking for a full-time position to bridge the waiting period
- Prior contract drafting experience (preferred but not required
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail and ability to handle multiple tasks and projects in a fast-paced environment
- Positive attitude and professionalism
- Dependable, timeliness, and able to work as individual and as a group
- High understanding of legal and business issues
- Able to communicate effectively and work well with other departments