Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
- Handle Expatriate Registrations, such as Visa, KITAS, Working Permit, and other permit related for expatruate regustration
- Prepare document administration and follow up clients regarding visa process
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management, Economics, Human Resource Management, Law or equivalent.
- Required language(s): English is a MUST
- At least 2 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Capable to handle administration job
- Computer literate and proficient in using computer applications such as Microsoft Windows, Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Have a creative and pro-active characteristic
- Have a huge willingness to learn
- Have a strong analytical and problem solving skill