To ensure your health and wellbeing, you have various medical plans to choose from depending on your situation and unique needs. From partial up to full medical coverage, we got you covered.
Our company simply cannot function well without teams of people working together. That said, we provide numerous team-building activities and events for you and your team to nurture meaningful relationships between every individual.
Ever feel stuck with your career? We don't hire you simply because we needed to fill an empty slot. Together, we will help you shape and grow your career so you can progress further and rediscover your true sense of purpose at work.
Unexpected things may happen at unexpected times. We cover basic insurance costs for you and your loved ones in case of emergencies or unfortunate events. You can also upgrade your plan any time you want.
Job description for Lead Product Manager at Jakmall.com
- Conduct research and analysis on product metrics, customers, market, and internet trends to identify problems.
- Generate new ideas based on the identified problems that increase market share, customer experience, growth, and conversion rates.
- Develop and design product strategies from the ideas obtained.
- Translate product strategy into requirements and prototypes.
- Conduct product implementation monitoring to see the product's impact and ensure timely progress.
- Lead the team to produce products that can increase market share, customer experience, increase growth, and conversions.
- Manage product team workload.
- Determine the scope and priority of activities based on the impact on business and customers.
- Establish a shared vision with all stakeholders to align the overall roadmap based on the priority and effort needed.
- A degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a similar field is preferred.
- Have 3-5 years of experience in relevant fields.
- Strong logical thinking and reasoning.
- Strong intuitions of user experience.
- Able to develop mobile apps and website products is preferred.
- High attention to detail.
- Data-driven and solution-oriented.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Outstanding communication, presentation, and leadership skills.