This job post is managed by
Job description for Laboratory Intern (Clean Energy) at Vflowtech
- Learning on design, model, simulate, test, and characterize vanadium redox flow battery stacks
- Learning to perform material and electrochemical characterization such as cell cycling, CV, EIS, etc.
- Learn to source components for local and overseas supplier
- Learn to work in the laboratory environment
- Currently enrolled in or have graduated with a bachelor or master’s in mechanical engineering, material science, chemical engineering, or related field.
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Committed and self-motivated, a life-learner and good team player, able to work with minimum supervision in a dynamic environment
- Material science and electrochemistry knowledge preferable
- Skills in CAD tools (AutoCAD, SolidWorks) and simulation (Ansys Fluent) is plus.