Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
How the day-to-day looks like:
- Develop and execute communications and growth strategies of our community across multiple channels (social media, affiliates, forums, direct communications (emails), and PR).
- Measure, monitor, and create detailed analysis on media and community sentiment and engagement.
- Collaborate closely with the team for cross-channel community marketing campaigns and engagement plans for product launches, new feature rollouts, events and more.
- Identify and create opportunities for our spokespersons and build relationships with a community of speakers, experts and ambassadors.
- Generate a proactive agenda, on-going content calendar and communication plan that can raise the visibility of our key messages.
- Define key messages and ensure social outreach that achieves engagement.
- Create events content such as videos, presentations, and any related creative assets.
- Stay up-to-date and informed on how to best manage marcomms activities.
- Prioritise and do what it takes to achieve the team’s strategic goals.
What it takes for you to succeed in this role:
- You have to love working in a startup environment. In a small team, with ever-changing needs, maximum proactivity and agile decision making.
- Superb copywriting and perfect grammar is in your DNA. You are ingrained in spotting inconsistencies and can define a sound writing guideline for everyone to refer to.
- You have 3 or more years working experience managing and executing marketing campaigns in the financial industry. Well-versed with marketing systems and tools.
- You have a solid track record in setting up sophisticated marketing programs across different channels that drive tangible and measurable business outcomes.
- You have the experience and ability to draw insights from multiple data sources and formulate recommendations for improvements.
- You are highly organised and possess a great attitude to getting things done.
- Medical coverage