To ensure your health and wellbeing, you have various medical plans to choose from depending on your situation and unique needs. From partial up to full medical coverage, we got you covered.
Must have skills
Job description for Junior Trader at Scoular Singapore Pte. Ltd.
- Learn and understand market trends, key leading indicators and become proficient in understanding complex market dynamics
- Formulate and articulate thoughts and insights on the market and communicate to the Global team
- Develop skills to make buying and selling decisions
- Ensure customers stay within Scoular Trade Finance's counter-party limits.
- Learn and understand Scoular's risk management tools.
- Become proficient in Scoular systems, tools, reports (CTRM, etc.)
- Assist and/or lead execution logistic planning and strategy. Includes fundamental knowledge of container execution and commodity arbitrage.
- Knowledge of systems and procedures that document and support execution
- Develop and maintain the extensive and varied business relationships in the marketplace.
- With the support of their manager, start to build effective, ongoing interactions with both current and potential customers.
- Build trading rapport with producers, commercial entities, and end-users.
- Contract management includes reconciling balances with customers
- Be responsible for capturing supply in the Asia-Pacific region
- Interact with customers, express ideas, formulate and share opinions.