Flexible work hours
Productivity curve is not something steady and consistent as it depends on each person's unique traits and preferences. At our company, as long as your team is in sync and your goal is hit, you can flexibly decide when you want to work.
Remote work options
Thanks to technology, we no longer have to be physically present at the office to be productive. Joining our company allows you to work anywhere without place-constraint.
Free food & beverages
Avoid wasting time and energy to buy food at the restaurant or hawker center by yourself. We'll provide the best food for you and your team. Make better use of your valuable time to rest, bond, and do other things that matter to you.
To ensure your health and wellbeing, you have various medical plans to choose from depending on your situation and unique needs. From partial up to full medical coverage, we got you covered.
Must have skills
Job description for Junior Product Manager at Advocado Pte Ltd
- You will be in charge in creating products that will impact our merchants and consumers across the region, from ideas to project completion.
- You will be assisting the Senior Product Manager for the strategy, roadmap, and feature definition of Advocado’s Product.
- You communicate ideas in a clear and concise manner, bringing teams (overseas and local) together to build a successful product.
- Passionate about building Products
- Self Motivated
- Fast learner
- Detail Orientated
- Eagerness to always produce your best work
- Drive the execution of new features, enhancements and be involved in the creation of new products for merchants and consumers across the region.
- You will be involved in the whole Product Lifecycle from ideation towards development and finally releasing it to the market.
- Work closely with Senior Product Manager in Requirement Gatherings from various stakeholders, Product Research, Market Research, alongside with comparison analysis in order to produce the best product Advocado can offer to our customers.
- You will also be championing integrations utilising Advocado APIs and implementing them with our various partners and vendors, integrating our solution with established POS, and e-commerce platforms in the market.
- Collaborate closely with Product and Engineering team to define and implement innovative solution and experience improvement across Advocado’s Product.
- Work with various stakeholders (internal / merchants / end-users) to understand their pain points, and how Advocado can add value to their business.
- Innovative product and features for you to work on
- Freedom to innovate and be a part of new features creation
- Provide continuous professional development to grow your career
- All the tools you need to be successful
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience
- 1-2 years minimum working experience in Product Management (fresh grad are welcome to apply too)
- Strong Communicator and can work efficiently with different stakeholders
- Good analytical, strategic and time management skills
- A curious mindset, multi disciplinary and eagerness to learn
- Being able to work independently without much supervision and possess strong ownership of assigned task
- Familiar on Agile methodology and sprint cycles
- Familiar with productivity tools such as JIRA / Confluence / Slack / Postman / Figma / Draw.io
- Having basic knowledge with databases such as SQL/NOSQL is a plus