Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
Job description Junior Java Programmer PT Quadra Solution
What You Will Learn
- Develop technical skills in Java programming from your experience working closely with your supervisor and other senior programmers. Apply your knowledge right away to the projects assigned to you, and you're on the right track to becoming a Java programming expert.
- Gain in-depth insight into every field of IT solutions under Quadra's scope of expertise. This will give you an opportunity to consider possible software specialization you may pursue in the future.
- Be a better communicator while interacting with various individuals, from your supervisor, senior colleagues, to fellow junior teammates. Pick up the effective ways to communicate with them, both in conversations and presentations. Mastering crucial communication and interpersonal skills will help you talk to clients about their software needs and this boosts your value in the professional market.
- Develop Java programs based on specifications, standards and solutions defined.
- Conduct unit and integration tests, troubleshoot and fix bugs.
- Support maintenance as responsibility to carry on operable software in a production environment.
- Minimum Diploma or Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology or equivalent
- Minimum 1 year of experience in Java development
- Passion for programming and software development
- Experience in Java, AJAX and jQuery
- Fluency in English an advantage
- Strong personality with high enthusiasm, integrity and result-oriented
- Good communication skills
- Able to work independently and as a team player
- Knowledge of object oriented programming
- Familiar with Java IDE tools such as Eclipse, NetBeans an advantage