Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
Job description Junior IT Infrastructure PT. Bali Casa
- Bachelor’s degrees (S1) in Computer Engineering or Computer Science.
- Having 1 year experience in IT infrastructure engineering
- Problem solving skills and organizational skills.
- Good communication in English.
- Excellent attitude, honest, hard work and discipline.
- Good knowledge in Linux is a "Must".
- Scripting languange such as "bash" and "python" is a plus.
- Having knowledge in docker or kubernetes is a plus.
- Networking knowledge in routers (Cisco and Microtic), Private and Public IP, NAT and VLAN is a plus.
- Hardware knowledge – Servers, Printers, and other equipment all fall under the IT infrastructure engineer’s purview.
- Have good communication and collaboration skills, excellent analytical and time-management skills, and extensive knowledge of data laws.