Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
- Design dan develop scalable web application based for Prisma Advertising internal business line
- Write maintainable and clean codes and help to documentation for all new or updated features
- Participate in app life cycle (SDLC); analyze requirement from analyst, design new functions, deploy and testing
- Work in cross functional team with product owner, analyst, UI/UX designer, and QA.
- Up to date: find, evaluate and implement new technology as best practice to approach continuous improvement for software products
- Candidate must possess at least S1/bachelor’s degree in computer science/IT
- 1 year of working experience in the same fields. Fresh graduate is welcomed too.
- Preferably staff (non-management & non -supervisor)
- Good knowledge of front-end language (HTML, CSS, Js/jquery) and experienced in back end (PHP), codeigniter or other similar library.
- Experienced in database modelling and handling.
- Proficiency with application lifecycle management tools such as GIT
- Experienced in Ubuntu is a plus point