Job description for Junior Digital Design at Marquee Semiconductor
- RTL coding and module-level verification of digital IC circuit blocks
- Assist DV engineering team for system-level verification and debug
- Assist in creating and maintaining design documentation
- Assist in the completion of sign-off GDSII working with DFT and PD engineering teams.
- Highly motivated and driven to solve challenging design problems
- Able to read and understand the architectural specifications at the sub-system/chip level
- Comprehend the Power-Performance-Area trade-offs in the development of micro-architecture
- Proficient with at least one programming language
- Concentration/major in IC Design
- Hands-on experience in digital IC design
- Knowledge of industry Protocols – PCIe, NVMe, USB4.0, DDR, AXI, CHI, AHB, MIPI, Display port, Ethernet etc.
- Design Techniques – Low-power, UPF, Clock Domain Crossing (CDC), Booting/Reset Flow
- Proficient in a scripting languages – Shell scripting, Python, Tcl, PERL etc.