Must have skills
Job description for Junior 3D Artist/ Intern at APLOMB VISUALISATION
- Assist the project team with production needs, particularly with 3D modelling and texturing in 3Ds max.
- Work with the project team to complete deliverables in line with project schedule and deadlines.
- Interested individuals who are graduates, or are currently pursuing a diploma/degree in Architecture, Interior Design, Computer Graphics, 3D media or similar field of study
- Expert modelling skills in 3Ds Max. Individuals with proficient modelling skills in other 3D programs like Revit and Rhino can apply too.
- Good ability to read and model up spaces from CAD
- Keen attention to architectural details
- Ability to work both independently and as a team
- A resident in Singapore, with the right to work in Singapore without a sponsorship
- Able to commit full-time and a minimum of 6 months
- Keen interest in CG, Photography, Design and Art.
- Willingness to learn new workflows
- Self-motivation and committed to the detail and quality of their work