Flexible work hours
Productivity curve is not something steady and consistent as it depends on each person's unique traits and preferences. At our company, as long as your team is in sync and your goal is hit, you can flexibly decide when you want to work.
Free food & beverages
Avoid wasting time and energy to buy food at the restaurant or hawker center by yourself. We'll provide the best food for you and your team. Make better use of your valuable time to rest, bond, and do other things that matter to you.
To ensure your health and wellbeing, you have various medical plans to choose from depending on your situation and unique needs. From partial up to full medical coverage, we got you covered.
Personal and professional development are equally important for us. We have prepared various personal development programs related to hobbies, interpersonal as well as soft skills, and many more.
Must have skills
Job description for Java Developer (Junior/ Senior) at Tps Software
- Participate in all phases of the development life-cycle.
- Develop well designed, efficient source code, conduct unit test and automation test as well.
- Perform bugs fixing, maintaining, enhancement of existing web modules.
- Involve in team’s discussion to find solutions for new requirements.
- Work with leader and teammates to estimate and plan for projects
- Develop clean and well-designed object-oriented PHP as well as efficient SQL
- Participate in all phases of software development including design document, provide technical solution, coding, review source code and conduct unit test
- Solve complex web application issues and architectural challenges
- Ensure the assigned tasks to be performed on-time and with high quality
- At least 2 years’ experience in Java development, especially Java Core and J2EE technologies (Servlets, JSPs or JSF);
- Strong database knowledge (MYSQL, PostgreSQL, MongoDB, DB2);
- Knowledge of object oriented design and design patterns;
- Proven experience with one of front-end frameworks such as Bootstrap, Angular and VueJS;
- Experienced in developing web applications using: Spring Boot or Jersey API, Struts;
- Proficient understanding of code version tools such as Git, CVS, SVN;
- Familiarity with build tools such as Maven, Gradle, Ant;
- Quarterly salary review for adjustment; yearly performance review for promotion;
- Opportunities for promotions and career development in a dynamic environment;
- Premium Health Insurance package (Inpatient VND 63m/year, Outpatient VND 8m/year and Dental Treatment VND 2m/year);
- Many exciting internal activities and meaningful corporate social responsibility (CSR);
- Free snacks & beverages;
- Yearly company trip;
- Working 5 days/week, from Mon-Fri, and 12-15 day annual leaves;
- “Share to learn and learn to share” philosophy, friendly working environment with many energetic buddies;