Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
Job description IT System Analyst Ogya Tekno Nusantara
- Review, understand and analyze user’s requirement, potential problem areas and recommend solutions.
- Design and develop new software system to support business requirements
- Counduct system testing to ensure applications conform to user requirements.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- Having experience as System Analyst 1-4 years in IT Banking Industry
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Maintains strong attention to detail in high-pressure situations.
- Good experienced of Software Development Life Cycle, especially based on Object Oriented Analysis and Design with standard UML language implementation and documentation
- Business practices understanding of some kind of industry.
- Fundamental understanding of project management methodology.
- Knowing any popular programming language, i.e. Java, .Net and PHP.
- Knowing any popular database specification like Oracle, MySQL, etc.