Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
Job description IT SUPPORT INTERN Sensetime International
- How to fix Windows, MacOSX laptops and Ubuntu desktop support issues.
- How to work on an IT service-management ticketing system.
- How to work with other Technology Operations teams such as systems administration and networking.
- Escalate more-complex IT tickets to the next level support.
- Maintain asset or IT gadgets via SAP
- Create user guide for different IT systems
- You are available for an internship lasting for 6 months
- Some experience with installation of Enterprise Desktops (Windows 10, Ubuntu, Mac OSX) and related software packages (i.e. antivirus, adobe, office 365).
- Some knowledge of how to install apps on the iOS / Android phone (i.e. e-mail clients, business apps).
- Working knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite is a plus.
- Dare to be curious, creative and provide innovative solutions by thinking outside-the-box.
- Quick learner and adopter of new systems, platforms and tools.
- Pro-active, quality-minded with a positive attitude; you have great interpersonal skills and work well with others.
- Good English and Mandarin communication skills (both verbal and written).
- Strong focus on service delivery
- High level of attention to detail
- Positive / can do attitude
- Undergraduate students