Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
Job description IT Support Engineer Followme Technology Ltd
- Responsible for/participate in the planning, design, implementation and maintenance, performance optimization of the company's IT infrastructure, including data center computer room, network architecture, virtualization platform, information security equipment and disaster recovery system, etc.;
- Responsible for the company's intranet, server security operation and data backup, daily operation and maintenance of the network such as monitoring, patrol, change, and inspection to ensure the normal operation of the company's network;
- Responsible for the management of IT assets such as the company's software, hardware and network equipment, establish a management process system to ensure the accuracy and completeness of asset information, and rationally deploy according to standards to improve use efficiency;
- Develop an IT operation and maintenance management mechanism, continuously improve the information security management system, establish information security policies and systems, and promote and supervise the implementation;
- Computer major, information system, information management and other related majors, bachelor degree or above;
- Understand the basic knowledge of computer and network, be familiar with the installation, operation, configuration and fault handling of commonly used operating systems (Windows, linux), and have strong hands-on and learning skills;
- Familiar with network security equipment, able to maintain CISCO, HUAWEI, H3C and other brands of firewalls and network access systems;
- Have experience in installation, debugging or maintenance of network equipment (routers/switches/firewalls/load balancing equipment);
- Familiar with TCP/IP protocol, IP address planning, familiar with RIP/EIGRP/OSPF/BGP routing protocol, familiar with LAN protocol such as vlan, STP/MSTP/RSTP, can independently complete equipment debugging and troubleshooting in complex situations;
- Familiar with the configuration and maintenance of CISCO, HUAWEI, H3C routers and switches, and be able to troubleshoot independently, with a CCIE or similar network technology level certification certificate is preferred.
- Familiar with the use of public clouds such as AWS, Google Cloud, and Alibaba Cloud. Public cloud maintenance experience is preferred.
- Proficient in linux and windows operating systems, familiar with the basic operation and maintenance of server virtualization, and have a deep understanding of system performance related issues;